easy diagonal measuring

Why didn't I think of this?

signing up for the emails isn't so bad. I answered 10 questions for Woodcraft and the sent me a $10 gift card, Hmmm..., what can I buy for $10.....

Reply to
RayV

B A R R Y

Good tip - thanks. Re. the emails and giftcard, though, did you mean Woodsmith (as in the tip link) or Woodcraft (for which a gift card woulud make more sense)? Either way, where do you find the 10 questions for a $10 card? Thanks, Andy

Reply to
Andy

A gift card for someone... er... never mind.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

I feel like Monk. When I got to the end of the discussion and saw the grammatical error, all I could think of was, "they need a better editor". Good tip, though.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

That annoyed me too. Just one little letter... Andy

Reply to
Andy

I've been an avid newspaper reader for most of my 70 years. Ever since proofreaders were replaced by computers I've been unable to get through the daily paper without finding several grammatical/spelling errors.

And then there's the articles that end in the middle of a sentence :-).

Bring back the proofreaders!

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

And then there ARE the articles that end in the middle of a sentence.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I'm with you on that one.

Larry

Reply to
Larry Spitz

Larry Spitz wrote in news:1363tqnfrohcv27 @corp.supernews.com:

*snip*

And then there are the articles that end the.

*snip*

It IS hard to resist.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Pre-Production Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance.

Reply to
user

The giftcard was from Woodcraft. I signed up on their website a few months back and they just recently sent me a survey. When I finished they sent me another email good for $10 off my next order.

Shopnotes also sends surveys but no gift cards :-(

Reply to
RayV