Amazon Bessey clamp deal

Maybe this has been mentioned before but I didn't see it, if so.

While shopping for a gift for my son-in-law I chanced to see that if you buy two Besseys they have a 24 incher for free.

Wes Stewart

The only problem with that deal is you only get ONE 24-incher. Isn't there some law of nature that says you need to buy clamps in pairs? Getting just one of a given size would probably produce some sort of catastrophic imbalance in the time-space continuum.

Reply to
Roy Smith

You have to buy two pair of something else.

Reply to
Toller

There's a limit of one per customer.

Reply to
Roy Smith

That's a very old marketing ploy. Sell an odd amount so the customer buys two.

> mb_link/104-3368798-7747929?%5Fencoding=UTF8

Reply to
CW

|> > The only problem with that deal is you only get ONE 24-incher. Isn't |> > there |> > some law of nature that says you need to buy clamps in pairs? Getting |> > just |> > one of a given size would probably produce some sort of catastrophic |> > imbalance in the time-space continuum. |> |> You have to buy two pair of something else. | |There's a limit of one per customer.

Use your other email address and credit card and ship to your neighbor.

Reply to
Wes Stewart