Bessey 2440 kit at Amazon...

After reading several other posts about Amazon, I checked their current price on the Bessey clamp kit (2-24's & 2-40's). Their usual discounted price was $140, but it is now $125 plus if you got a $25 off $125 coupon catalog this week, you can pick up these 4 clamps w/block set for $100.

I just ordered one. Couldn't pass it up.

If you have a wish list, check them out.

Lou

Reply to
loutent

Don't get to excited yet, Amazon is experiencing many computer pricing errors, just read the recent postings of pricing errors. I was just baited and switched. But you know what maybe this was not a computer errors but a deliberate attempt to lure prospected Christmas shoppers into a bait and switch sales pitch because they won't notify me of their pricing error until the item is ready for shipout. HUM!!!

Reply to
Seeker

loutent wrote in news:191120040907587620% snipped-for-privacy@no.net:

This one may not be a database error. The local Rockler has it as an early bird special for their Thanksgiving sale at about $100.

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch

Rockler has the same deal this coming Thanksgiving weekend. I think a lot of "deals" are starting to pop for the holidays.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Reply to