Domino Stuff...

Nope, I don't own a Domino, but I have friend that does, and that keeps me wanting. ;)

Swingman

Alias the Leon/Swingman middle of the street tool swap. :)

Reply to
none

Time is money, increase your profits.

Reply to
OFWW

Thanks for that tip ... but a Multi-Router handles that function, and quite a few more, very nicely, and profitably.

Still, the portability factor of bringing the tool to the job, instead of the job to the tool, for job site use is undeniable.

Reply to
Swingman