Does anyone have yesterdays Woodcraft email with a 15%off coupon.

I lost the email, I think I deleted it and already cleared my trash.. Can you post the coupon number and what was it 15% off one item or your entire purchase? Was there a minimum?

Reply to
woodchucker

Google is your friend

Coupon code is 41414 15% off storewide, Expires 4/4/2014 no mention of one item or entire purchase, etc. Just mentions entering the code at checkout if you to Woodcraft.com

There's one way to find out

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Tbanks.