Did I See One Of You Guys Yesterday?

Was in the local post office yesterday, and saw a guy with grey hair, glue shirt, blue Jeans, with some of thos yardstick suspenders. Seeing the suspenders made me wonder if the guy was/is a woodworker, and if he ever came here if he is. I'd been thinking of gettig a pair of thos mearing suspenders. Until I sawa par actally wornd by a person, never saw that fore. The thing that immediately popped into my mind when I saw them changed my mind tho - all I could think of was the guy looked lie he was prepared t measure smething - and if he found it he would have to drop his pants to measure it. I now stick with my black suspendrs ajust hope no one ever buys me a pair of those measuring susends. i can't get that thought ut of my mind. Arrrgggghhhh!!!

JOAT Custom philosophizing done. No job too small; must be indoor work, with no heavy lifting.

Reply to
J T

You better step away from that table saw. How many beers did you have before you typed this? "Until I sawa par actally wornd by a person, never saw that fore."

Reply to
Jeff

It wasn't me, these are the suspenders I wear

RayV

Wed, Mar 21, 2007, 4:28am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Jeff) doth sayeth =A0=A0You better step away from that table saw. How many beers did you have before you typed this? "Until I sawa par actally wornd by a person, never saw that fore." I don't drink, but keys on my keyboard stick at times. Ive been told often enough by people here that I should know what they meant, so I decided the Hell with t, and now don't bother checking spelling - just like every one else here apparently.

If you're one ofthe too tight people, the crrectd version would be. "Until I saw a pair actually worn by a person, never saw that before."

JOAT Custom philosophizing done. No job too small; must be indoor work, with no heavy lifting.

Reply to
J T

Wed, Mar 21, 2007, 5:30am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (RayV) doth sayeth: It wasn't me, these are the suspenders I wear

Those are sorta classy - about half class. I got a black pair at owes for about $8 tho.

I hate those tinyurls, they're no good after abut a week.

philosophizing done. No job too small; must be indoor work, with no heavy lifting.

Reply to
J T

Where is "local"? Sounds like you saw my dad, he wears those yellow yardstick braces.

scott

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Hi Ya JOAT

Grammar check... should read "afor" instead of "fore" Tom

Reply to
Tom Bunetta

Wed, Mar 21, 2007, 11:35pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@slp53.sl.home (Scott=A0Lurndal) doth query: Where is "local"? =A0 Sounds like you saw my dad, he wears those yellow yardstick braces.

I didn't want to say where, just in case one of you guys wanted to drop by. But I live about 10-15 miles east of Raleigh, between Garner and Smithfield. That narrow it down enough?

JOAT Custom philosophizing done. No job too small; must be indoor work, with no heavy lifting.

Reply to
J T

Wed, Mar 21, 2007, 7:05pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Tom=A0Bunetta) doth enlighten: Hi Ya JOAT never saw that fore. Grammar check... should read "afor" instead of "fore"

Wonder why my spell check didn't catch it?

JOAT Custom philosophizing done. No job too small; must be indoor work, with no heavy lifting.

Reply to
J T

Reply to
J. Clarke

never saw that fore.

Grammar check... should read "afor" instead of "fore"

Wonder why my spell check didn't catch it?

"Cuz it's spelled "spiel chucker". Tom