The Sears guy came and went, I think he must be one of you guys!

Not the same guy that came out before, His name is Paul and he loves his old lawn equipment.

This guy was a hoot! He talked very fondly of his tractors and mowers, yes all them older and he mentioned a Panzeer? anyway, he has I think he said six, and he is trying to convince the wife they need another $1100.00 attachment. He tells me the garage is full, the shed is full and the attachment off the garage is full too.

Anyway nice guy. Oh and he only uses "new" mowers for the easy stuff that the wife mows. lol

Short story if anyone cares.

Advertised as a 4" cut, at best 3 1/2 " Blade to ground not deck, and that's without me on it and the tire pressure is 10lbs, so add me 185 and 3 gallons of gas....?

So the guy has a computer in his van and he types up a slip that says yea the deck is not right, (he did offer to Mickey it with shims or whatever) but wink nod, this deck just don't have the right part or they drilled a hole in the wrong place dada dada.

So either return it 15% restock fee, or have them replace the deck and make sure it works right.

I went out again, looking a what is out there for mowers, I know why I picked this one, sounds like a motorcycle when you start it !! (because of the V twin). Don't that sound cool? I have a V Twin mower (so what if the deck is crap) grin.

I thought I was just gone buy a mower and it would be as advertised. "Shrugs shoulders"

now I have to ask Kathy what she wants me to do next. ;-) Clark

Reply to
Clark

Panzers are collectable. My son had one in kinda rough shape and sold it for $400 to a guy who traveled about 300 miles to come get it. I just sold an old Beaver (not running) for $100+. Also a collectable.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko