Dewalt RAS Arbor Nut?

I need an arbor nut for an old, green, Dewalt ras. The thread checksout to be 18 tpi with the pitch gage so I bought some 5/8-18 LH nuts and they are a tad too tight. Does anyone know where I might get an oem replacement? or any other suggestions?

Thanks

-- Bill Rittner R & B ENTERPRISES

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

"Don't take this life too seriously.......nobody gets out alive" (Unknown)

Remove "no" to reply

Reply to
Bill Rittner

The Original Saw Company has parts for old DeWalt RAS.

or (800) 733-4063

Reply to
Preston Andreas