Images Posted of Greene & Greene Furniture Project

Hello! I am in the process of building a version of the Gamble House (Greene& Greene) Master Bed. I have been posting on-going images of my progress and have uploaded new images today.

For those interested in Greene & Greene Furniture : check out our Yahoo Group .......... "Greene-Style-Furniture"

Darrell Peart

That will be beautiful! Be sure to post when it is complete.

Reply to
Pounds on Wood

Very nice work indeed. I'm looking forward to seeing the completed bed.

-- Bill Rittner R & B ENTERPRISES

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

"Don't take this life too seriously.......nobody gets out alive" (Unknown)

Reply to
Bill Rittner

really nice stuff.

Reply to