Re: For sale:

Maybe its those very tools that could be put to use to help the poor economic conditions. Selling them gets you a one shot deal at 50% of the purchase price probably.. Using them to build things to sell or make repairs for others may be a better alternative if conditions allow.

.02 worth

Economic conditions have forced the sale of my collection of power tools, > router bits, etc. > E-mail me for a detailed list. > Thanks > >
Reply to
Bob S.

"Economic conditions" from a divorced made me *think* I had to sell them. I could have paid off all the debt and been waaay ahead of the game had I kept them!

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

Location, Location, Location???

-- Tim

-------- See my page @

(seriously needs updating)

Reply to
Tim V

Ok, Let's see. pctcnet.net. A lookup calls this ISP "Price County Telephone Company" A Google search on this comes up with somewhere in BigCheeze, Wisconsin way.....

-Bruce

Tim V wrote:

Reply to
Bruce Rowen

Digging a bit further has led me to a street address. Of course I won't post it but anyone in north central Wisconsin should be able to have a looksee at what is for sale...

-Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Rowen