Who wrote this? (w/link)

Dear All,

Check out the cover article on this months Canadian Woodworking Magazine,

anyone recognize the authors name?

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ

David F. Eisan

you aren't obvious, are you David?

dave

David F. Eisan wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Paid by the hit?

Reply to
Dan Hartung

Be proud of what you achieve David, and achieve only that which you'll be proud of.

Congratulations,

Greg

Reply to
Groggy

Hmmm . . . Tom Watson? Charlie Self? No other writers here . . . maybe a few bell ringers . . .. :-)

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

It's one of Charlie Self's pseudonyms. Clever guy, that Charlie.

-- Ernie

Reply to
Ernie Jurick

Nice article. Well done David!

John

David F. Eisan wrote:

Reply to
Eddie Munster

fOn Fri, 05 Sep 2003 03:32:58 GMT, "David F. Eisan" pixelated:

Yeah, I recognize the names Danny Proulx and Michel Theriault. They've both posted here and/or on the carving group.

Oh, that iron monger guy's name seems vaguely familiar, too. As do those too-shiny oldtools...

You's famous, Davey! Congrats on the cover shot. I'll bet Steve is envious over that one.

------------------------------ Gator: The other white meat! ------------------------------

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

And who is this David Eisan guy?

-- Bill Rittner R & B ENTERPRISES

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

"Don't take this life too seriously.......nobody gets out alive" (Unknown)

Reply to
Bill Rittner

Dear Leon,

I *know* it was some hack!

What surprises me is they not only thought it suitable for publication, but they made it the feature article and put it on the cover.

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ

David F. Eisan

Dear Dan,

Yes Dan. I have been a very active member of the wReck for years and have posted over 2,500 times. Out of the blue I have decided to become a spammer. It couldn't be that I simply wanted to share with my imaginary friends here on the wReck the fact that I made the cover of a magazine with an article I wrote.

Thanks for taking the time to write,

David.

rec.ww FAQ

David F. Eisan

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 17:14:54 GMT, "David F. Eisan" pixelated:

Cool. Go for it! Maybe they'll even pay you for the articles next, y'think?

longer God makes us live. * Graphic Design - Humorous T-shirts

Reply to
Larry Jaques