Looking for FREE MAIL BOX PLANS

I'm looking for some free mail box plans, On pension so money is tight.

tks

Reply to
Sam Spade

I would just drive around the neighborhood and find on you like and then take some pictures. You should be able to figure it out from there.

Reply to
Pops

Dear Sam,

Do they have to be mailbox baseball proof?

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ

David F. Eisan

I don't know exactly what kind of box you need, but when I made mine, I simply measured the larges magazine I subscribe to and built it so that it would fit without any folding or curling. It attaches to my house. I also had the lid slope to shed water. The only limit here is your imagination.

BTW, my box turned out to be the biggest >I'm looking for some free mail box plans, On pension so money is tight. >

Reply to
Lazarus Long

Here's one for starters. It is designed to make using the Triton Workcentre, hence some of the specific terminology.

Reply to
Glenn

David! Stop that, not again!

Greg