Computer crashed

I got back from vacation and decided it was time to get back into the shop. One project I wanted to do was to upgrade my cyclone unit and also replace the bags on my old DC with filters. i went to my computer where I had faithfully bookmarked the site of fellow wood workers who had the types of filters I wanted to use only to find that the book marks were all gone. Can anyone provide a link to anyone who used after market filters on their DC. i have been to Bill Pentz's sight and want to find the others that I had before. The type I am talking of is one where they used old deisel truck filters and built a stack with a long threaded rod to hold the whole thing together. Also I like to look at others shops. Any links to them would be appreciated. TIA

Reply to
Gerald

Ouch! You might try a Google groups search to locate the filter articles.

My shop isn't all that exciting; but you're welcome to browse around

- There's a few visitors' links to some of the less uninteresting photo pages.

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Reply to
Gerald

I Googled rec.woodworking for "diesel filter" (without quotes) and found this thread:

Watch for line wrap - hope this is what you recalled...

Reply to
Morris Dovey