Christmas gifts

I know some of you guys are probably lookin' for some good Christmas tool buys.

Some to watch out for...that I saw in my area...

Delta table saw...with stand...$69.

Porter-Cable finish nailer...$99.

Set of 5 Craftsman wood chisels...$19.

I might finally buy the nailer this time.

Have a nice week...

Trent

Dyslexics of the world ... UNTIE !

Reply to
Trent©

MSgeek

This is all local stuff...just kinda a heads-up to some of the prices that are available.

The store is called The Andersons. I don't think they have a web site.

Their price may not be unique, though. At least its nice to know that the price is out there SOMEWHERE. lol