New Table Saw

Last week I ordered the Jet contractor saw with the cast iron wings. Well I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas. I put off finishing or starting any projects that require a table saw till I get it. Checked ABF freight and it is in Cape Girardeau now. I'm having it delivered to work (in Cape) so hopefully I'll have it tomorrow. The dado blade & inserts should be with it and the Freud rip blade shouldn't be far behind. I think I have my $99. Delta benchtop saw sold. Thinking of all the new jigs I'll have to make for it.

Reply to
Mike S.