cabinet

Sometime back someone here posted pics, of a very neat, well built, = cabinet they built with rounded corners and everything. I would = appreciate a link or pics reposted so I can get a closer look. And of = course, permission to copy the design for a router base I may build = soon. TIA.

--=20 SwampBug

Reply to
SwampBug

they built with rounded corners and everything. I would appreciate a link or pics reposted so I can get a closer look. And of course, permission to copy the design for a router base I may build soon. TIA.

Would this be the one you are talking about?

Allyn Vaughn

That looks like it. . .now if I could get a "closer" look. . . Thanks!

--=20 SwampBug