Bosch 4412 Follow Up

Folks -

Just a report to follow up on SWMBO's "early xmas" present to me, a Bosch

4412 SCMS...

I've had the saw for a couple of months and most recently have been making a box that required a number of very small, tight miter joints. The saw and stock blade are very good indeed. I cut some scrap off of a glued up joint end and it was tight as could be. The box glued up straight and true without the often-usual "slip slidey" you get with mitered corners.

The saw cuts smooth as glass, and the angled stops are dead on. A quality tool is a joy to use.

I found a bunch of letters my brother in law wrote to my sister back in '68 when he was in Vietnam up in the attic. I am sure she's forgotten all about them but will be surprized when I give them to her as a birthday gift in this keepsake box.

John Moorhead

Reply to
john moorhead

Viet Nam was in your attic? How'd you ever get any sleep?

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Really... some peoples house are enormous... I was working in the attic of a house the other day and I could have easily put my whole house in that attic... ;~)

Reply to
Leon

I own the Bosch 10" but this 12" seems so complete and well thought of.

D.Martin

Reply to
D. Martin