Bessey parallel clamps at The Borg

Just for interest... I noticed that the Borg had reduced the price on Bessey K-body clamps. $35 for 24", $40 for 50" clamps. That's at least $10 less than I've seen elsewhere and a *lot* less than places like Amazon.
On 5/24/2018 8:30 PM, snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote:

Not a bad deal.
But have you noticed any Jorgensen Cabinet Master clamps? Apparently they are back in business, I think they were bought. Anyway I have several Bessey Revo, Jet and Cabinet Masters. I much prefer the Cabinet Masters of the others.

No, I haven't looked for others. I started buying Besseys about ten years ago, so have stuck with them. I don't want a mix.