Bessey K-body clamps, Good price?

I found a set of two 40" and two 24" K-body with Blocks for $99.94. Free shipping OK so is this a good price?

Reply to
<tdevery>

You'll get your answer after you tell the group where you found them for that price.

Dave

Reply to
David

Amazon, for one. This has been their price for a couple of months now.

Reply to
Chuck

Well, if you look around a little, you'll see that regular price starts around $30 each, so if you can get them for less than that, and you have the cash, $100 for 4 is pretty good. In fact, I was just checking that deal out on Amazon. I don't think I've seen them on sale for less than that. If you don't need them quite that large, though, you might look into Uniklamps - they're definitely not the same quality and heavy-dutyness of K-bodies, but Amazon had a deal a little while ago that had 6 Uniklamps for $75. Andy

Reply to
Andy

Lee Valley had them on sale until the end of October for what I believe to be a pretty good price, $89. I ordered two sets along with some other stuff. I don't recall the shipping but it wasn't expensive. So I'd say the $100 isn't too bad. Cheers, cc

Reply to
James "Cubby" Culbertson

Reply to
<tdevery>