Sharpening bowsaw blades

I'd like to try this if it's worthwhile.

I have a "wilhelm putsch" rip blade I think could cut better than it seems to, and I might benefit from resetting the teeth and refiling (I can see distortions about the edges which indicate the teeth were stamped out). Could be my technique, though. Does anyone have anything to say about these blades?

er

Reply to
Enoch Root