BORG - N - Bessey K Body Clamps. Gloat submission.

This past weekend I was out and about and stopped in the local BORG (HD) and naturally wondered to the power tool section.

In the past I purchased some of the lighter weight Bessey's on clearance and thought well it won't hurt to check. Looked all around and only saw the bright orange ones no Bessey's to be found.

BUT WAIT, on the floor, under a box of the bright orange clamps were 3

40" K Body clamps. I felt as though the clamp gods were calling to and smiling upon me.

Found the nice man with the apron, asked about the price, dunno says he, let's go check. No scanning at POS, number must be deleted. The nice man in the apron requsts to talk to the other nice man with a bigger apron. He says dunno, $30 or so. Little apron man says NNNNNOOOOOOO, they were less than that on clearance, let's get rid of them for $10 or $12. The big apron man says fine -- just get rid of them.

Of we goes with authorization and Bessey's in hand check out with $30 of clamps. The man with the small apron says as I leave, "It's been a nice day today hasn't it?" I said with a wink, "I certianly has."

Reply to
Darwin

Maybe that's why those $20 clamps cost everyone else $40? You got yourself a sweetheart on the inside.

Reply to
Gary

Darwin, I hear that mighty sucking sound......

Good one!!

Nick B

Reply to
Nick Bozovich