K Besseys are marked down at HD

Cruised the tool corral at HD this a.m. while shopping for some other things. Noticed the yellow tags on the Tradesman hooks (all empty), but then, what is that on the K Bessey's? Yes, it was a yellow mark down tag. Everything marked down 10% as of this a.m. I needed a 50 incher, so went ahead and got it, even though 4 bucks off isn't much. The shelves were full, and I was afraid they might be empty on a return trip when the mark down is bigger. I can always return it.

I'm in central Alabama.

Bob

Reply to
bob

Stopped by local HD (Santa Maria , CA) and Bessy Cabinet Clamps were finally reduced by 10-20 %. Not too many were left. Picked up a several 50", 40" and

24".

Gerry

Reply to
GR

I made the trek out to HD here in Macedonia, OH. Picked up (6) of the 24" clamps @ $25 each. They were originally marked at $35 each, if I recall.

Svenman

Reply to
Svenman

I don't get it guys....

I get them for much cheaper all the time. Lee Valley sells them for less when you buy 4 at the time. Bring your Lee Valley Catalog to HD, take 4 Bessey clamps, flash your smart ass smile and head to the cash proudly. You'll get another 10% on top of an already good price... Everyday...

Just my 0.02

Wally

Reply to
Wally

Wally,

You're full of it. The normal Lee Valley price on the web site for one

24" K-body is $34.50, and 4 or more is $32.75 each.

The current HD sale is $25.

More for the rest of us.

Reply to
<null

Reply to
Phisherman

It is not cheap, but yes, it is worth having at leas a couple of them. Right now I have a panel glue up with two of the K clamps to start with. Then I added two Tradesman and two UniKlamps to round it out. Pressure is pressure, but the K clamps helped get everything lined up before adding the other assortment that I have on hand.. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski