Jet "the Shopclass Series" DVDs marked down

On a lark, I picked up "Bandsaw" at Rockler for about seven bux. Gary Rogowski, frequent FWW contributor, does the class. Think it was about 40 minutes.

I liked it. Nothing earth shattering, but I say "recommended" for those of us that are still newbies. "Pro's" probably won't find it anything but a coarse refresher.

Nothing like "Dovetailing a Drawer".

ToolKing had them too - so I grabbed "Tablesaw" and "Planers/Jointers" - also both featuring Rogowski. Just finsihed Tablesaw, and it too struck me as pretty good. He uses the Jet Supersaw in the video, for what ever that is worth.

The two remaining ones, if I recall are "Lathe" and "Shaper". Since I don't own either and likely won't for sometime, someone else can provide a review.

Reply to
Patrick Conroy