Beaver Tools

(noooo, my company is NOT going to go into the bikini-wax business....)

In my quest to find better pricing, I Googled myself onto these people:

have had dealings with them? Recently?

They look like my kind of supplier, with their brand selection and all, but it is always nice to get a referral, especially from this group.

TIA,

Robatoy

oh.. dam building?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Howdy,

Have they been in business for more than a few minutes?

I ask because their "Contacts" page says "coming soon."

All the best,

Reply to
Kenneth

Yes, but they carry some serious product lines. Festool, Mirka, etc. don't deal with just anybody.

Reply to
Robatoy

Their site also says that they have been in business for 20 years.

Reply to
Leon

Yes, but they carry some serious product lines. Festool, Mirka, etc. don't deal with just anybody.

And with that fact, I noticed that they claim to be one of the oldest Festool dealers, 20 +years. Not to say this means anything.

Try this trick. Go to the Festool web site and see if they are mentioned as an authorized dealer. If so they are probably legit.

Reply to
Leon

I have bought Mirka abrasives from them. No complaint.

Reply to
Gerald Ross