anyone have an old splitter/guard/riving knife laying about??

I was wondering if any of you might have a splitter/guard/riving knife from an older contract saw laying about? Anyone want to get rid of it for postage and a few bucks? I am trying to adapt a few designs to work with an older Reaver/Rockwell 8" contractor saw.

I'm in St. Catharines, Ontario.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew.

Reply to
The Good Bohemian

You can have the stock one off my Unisaw if'n yer milling to pay to mail it.

Remove nospam to reply.

Reply to
Howard Ruttan