Riving style splitter for General TS query

Folks -

Does anyone know where I can find a riving style splitter with the kickback pawls for a General 350 TS? The guard that came with the saw has em, but I don't like the guard assembly as a unit (no surprise) and would be happier if I could just keep the riving style setup and go with an excalibur style blade guard.

What I have come across has been for the Uni and PM.... Any sources would be appreciated.

John Moorhead Lakeport, CA

Reply to
john moorhead