Riving style splitter for General TS query

Folks -
Does anyone know where I can find a riving style splitter with the kickback pawls for a General 350 TS? The guard that came with the saw has em, but I don't like the guard assembly as a unit (no surprise) and would be happier if I could just keep the riving style setup and go with an excalibur style blade guard.
What I have come across has been for the Uni and PM.... Any sources would be appreciated.
John Moorhead Lakeport, CA
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.