Anyone been to a Home Depot PRO store?

Do we get a discount if we bring fire buckets and shovels?

Reply to
Mark

We do, it's called a sales tax.

Reply to
Larry Bud

Sure; just don't bring any West Nile Virus. I think there has been some reports of that here already but no where near to the extent in some other states.

dave

Mark wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

You might want to check out their web site which has a link to the Pro Store ... or use the following, which is from that link. Beware the line wraps, however.

Reply to
Dave