Anybody ever submitted to FWW current work

I put together photos and my application and am sending in shortly. After that, does anyone know what can I expect?

Reply to
Todd the wood junkie

One of the turners in my woodworker's club, Keith Tompkins, submitted photos of a turning a couple years ago. He received a letter after a few months informing him that it would appear in an upcoming issue. Two issues later it was in...

John

Reply to
nospam

Didn't realize I used the wrong account before! It's legit, not a troll.

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Reply to