When I make something I generally work out the finished dimensions I
want then make rough sketches of the components. I draw terribly and
would kind of like a CAD program that works in a similar manner. For
1. Define components (top, bottom, sides, back, front, whatever).
2. Define relationships of components ("top" = "parallel to bottom", for
example), preferably by drag & drop.
3. Draw components by inputing dimensions.
4. View/modify each component as a separate dimensioned drawing
5. View all components in relationship to the others; eg, an "unfolded"
and dimensioned view (front in center, top above, bottom below, sides at
6. Put the lot together in a dimensioned 3D view.
Basically, I don't want a program to actually draw the stuff but one
that takes numeric input and creates them from that. Any suggestions?
dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from
LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that.
Get it at http://mysite.verizon.net/xico