Another Wood-Mizer stolen in Oregon

Mill owner Clifford and Jason Goins DBA/ Curly Burly Milling Cottage Grove, Oregon

Mill is a 1997 LT40HDG24 , Debarker , Mark 11 Serial Number B4216UNAF9939 Engine G24 Serial Number K963612161

Doug Miller

Correction to serial number:

Doug Miller

I know Clifford and Jason! I hope they catch the bastards and hang em' high .

Reply to
Curly Woods

If they catch them with the woodmizer there is another possible course of action...

-Jack

Reply to
JackD

If it has the smae Briggs nad Stratton that the one I use has, they could make them start the bastard on a cold morning....

Andy Dingley

Send 'em to fargo?

scott

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

snipped-for-privacy@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) wrote in news:ITCpb.11584$MZ5.6348 @newssvr27.news.prodigy.com:

I see I'm not the only one who thought of the scene in "Fargo" in connection with suggestions of punishment inflicted via industrial wood handling machinery....ROTFLMAO.

Reply to
stickdoctorq