A little hardware gloat

A pal that works at the local hardware store let me know that he intercepted some dumpster-bound nuts/bolts/etc for me. The "junk" consisted of about

50# of wood and machine screws in labeled boxes, most in
Reply to
Eric Ryder

there are some +pretty good+ drivers for slotted head fasteners, which involve a centering sleeve. I have prolly 4 or 5 sizes of them, and I can say that they do work. I know what you mean though...

Reply to
bridger

I've always wondered if such an animal exists. Does the sleeve retract as the becomes flush?

Joe

Reply to
Joe Tylicki

yes.