Subject Author Posted Replies

Rinse aid light staying on after adding rinse aid s Meg df13e2wh dishwasher
The light on my smeg df13e2wh dishwasher stays on after filling the dispenser

Long lens webcam
At a Zoom meeting, one of the participants appeared to be using a long lens camera. He was nicely in focus - the room background very soft. Looked rather good. Picture quality was just as normal. I...
16
16

Braun Oral B
To the best of your knowledge are all chargers (over time) the same electrically?
12
12

Amazon
Don't use them much. Something about them I don't like. A new to me computer programme recommended some hardware to be used by it. So decided to get it. Their link took me to Amazon UK. Seller was in...
14
14

Aldi Demolition Hammer - From 31st Jan, Limited Stock
Ferrex Jack Hammer Product Ref: 802984430649000 £99.99 1700W, 50J, 2100bpm, 11.7kg of a beast given the weight but 50J and comes with wheeled case. Still to use it in anger but it has just made...

early covid..? OT
I remember in March 2019 I got a bad dose of the flue and I mentioned it on here and loads of you said it wasn't the flue just a bad cold...Anyway it was and I was just wondering if it was covid 19?...
22
22

Volt sticks?
Just binned the two in my office desk, one a Kewtech (so not a Fluke, but not bargain basement either). Should I buy a Fluke, or two or three cheaper ones for the same total?
37
37

vinyl welding wetroom floor and walls
I've been watching youtube videos of hot welding vinyl flooring in wetrooms. 's some expensive kit used, and it seems skilled, so may be a time to get in an expert for a few hours work. Could the...
5
5

TV coax puzzle
Our house is cabled with coax to every main room. The aerial in the loft has a cable into the sitting room, and there are two distribution cables that feed wall plates in the front and back of house....
7
7

Toilet blocked by caustic soda
Hello all. Please can someone help. My brand new toilet somehow got blocked. So, I poured a cap full of caustic soda down it and some boiling water. Nothing happened. So I kept doing it, so much so...
20
20

MOT Welding Standard
Hi, I've been forced to DIY a bit of welding on this old car I'm doing up for the MOT which involves replacing a jacking point which was badly rusted. Never having used a MIG before (and don't it...
33
33

Binky gets sprayed
You know where ...
5
5

Dentists
What is the story with dentists are they open for non essential things?....been hearing conflicting stories...I have broken a tooth no pain or anything will I be treated or will I have to go private...
44
44

Speaking of aerials, what's this....
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MdmltedOLjzhM89ebsaQvTEJzRb1CILe/view?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MdmltedOLjzhM89ebsaQvTEJzRb1CILe/view?usp=sharing
45
45

Marquetry
I recall back in the late 1950s that my father made several items they were decorated with marquetry. He wasn't particulary artistic and I suppose some "kits" were involved.. Was it a fad or fasion at...
27
27