Three shed doors

Good quality, standard size, almost new. I was given them to put on the bonfire. But I'm not. Ideas for using these doors please?

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Build a(nother) shed ?

Reply to
Andrew

Lean two together to make a rain shelter for the chooks:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Chop one door in half, make a rectangular compost heap?

chop to make into shelves to fit into an alcove?

Reply to
SH

Hmm yes. They would make nice tables for outdoor events as well.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

I'm seriously wondering about that.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Ah well, they have access to the roofed area of the run. However, it is rather draughty... Do you think I'd be spoiling them?

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

I'm not at all sure what a standard shed door is. They seem to be pretty bespoke to the shed in question. Often if you cut them they lose their structural integrity such as it is in my experience.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Like a bonfire:-)