Getting too old...

Not us, the diyfaq!

Looking at the FAQ site in particular - not the wiki, i.e. the pages at:

It's noticeable that much of the content is now duplicated or superseded by articles on the DIY wiki. Some of it is now seriously out of date.

I am minded to either just redirect the URL for the FAQ to the wiki, or at least reduce the FAQ site to a couple of holding pages, and then direct to the wiki for the actual answers (something it already does in many places anyway)

However there are probably some nuggets of good stuff on the FAQ that do not exist elsewhere, and ought to be copied to the wiki first.

Does anyone have strong feelings about the FAQ content?

Does anyone fancy either identifying stuff worth keeping, and/or copy'n'pasting it into appropriately named wiki pages?

Reply to
John Rumm

I never go to the old FAQ page, just the wiki

Copy the canoe and saniflo stories and nuke the rest?

Reply to
Andy Burns

And the water heater!

Reply to