WTB Soss hinges

I need approx 12 pairs of "Soss" type cocealed hinges. I checked the web and found a UK supplier, but the prices!!

Like £12 a pair!

Can anyone suggest a source that might have more acceptable prices?

Thank you John Hewitt Malaga Spain

Reply to
Richard Hewitt

Presupposing we know what you are talking about, what makes you think we would want to go to the bother of fishing for a link that you couldn't be bothered enough to post for us?

Reply to
Michael McNeil

If your French is up to it you might try BVH in Paris.

Reply to
Paul Mc Cann