Heat Pump Prices

Hey has anyone purchased an air conditioner heat pump over the internet?

I found a ton of different heat pump prices and a lot of new websites seem to be cropping up everywhere so if anyone has any experience with one, please share!

So far I like AC Overstock and Alpine Air... I saw others but these 2 from Illinois and Florida seem to have lowest prices.

Im looking for a 5 ton Goodman heat pump, dual fuel heat pump system. This is a very expensive unit in general because it combines a heat pump with a gas furnace where teh gas furnace kicks on when our temperatures reach below 27 degrees. We live in PA neer Lake Eerie where temps get down WAY LOW!

Here's what I found on the web:

Please feel free to send links or suggest a good supplier who can ship to PA I need to install by April 22. Most likely going with AC Overstock's heat pump prices or Alpine.

Thanks in Advance

Will

Reply to
Will O'brian

"Will O'brian" wrote

I would not trust them. I've yet to hear a good word about either of them so I'd not give them my credit card info. Anyone can make a web site that looks good.

Considering the complexity of the product, it may well be worth a few bucks to buy locally. Unseen damage in shipping can cause all sorts of problems

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

It's impossible to find what you want on the internet. Specifications are sketchy at best. I want a window unit 8 to 12k btu that also heats but no god damn heat tape. I just want a heat pump that works in both directions and I don't care if the heating is less efficient. Try and find that!

Reply to
Fuddy Dud

My son purchased a straight furnace from the internet (a Goodman)and we hooked it up. We had no problems. I would NOT do that with a heat pump. Buy local.

Reply to
Michael Dobony