Cheap source of matching door knobs?

I want to get rid of all the brass pseudo-Victorian (made in India) door handles in my house, and replace them with round ones (but NOT the ultra- cheap 1940s style bakalite-looking ones that are still being slold for around 99p a pair).

Something metal or ceramic would suit. Door knobs are not cheap - especially when you need ten pairs. (Even on eBay!) Can anyone suggest a source?

Thank you,

Al

Reply to
AL_n

Have a look at

particularly cheap but there may be something to suit in their extensive range.

-- rbel

Reply to
rbel

Shouldn't dismiss ebay too quickly, ISTM. We needed 7 pairs of handles to match the original 1930s chrome art deco ones that were in part of the house and found them there.

Reply to
Tim Streater