finding cheap matching taps

I bought some Bensham traditional bathroom sink taps in a sale from bathstore.com a while ago and stupidly didn't buy the matching bath taps. Now I see they are twice the price. I don't know much about these things but presumably this must be a standard brand that I could shop around for a better price. Sadly, my google searches are coming up with nothing. Can anyone help?

Raphael

Reply to
lesshaste

To reply to my own post... it seems after a little digging that there is a classic scam going on with bathroom taps. Each seller seems to have a tiny variation of the same tap with a slightly different name. That way there is never any competition on price for anything you want to buy.

Presumably all the near identical "traditional" taps are made by the same manufacturer. Is it possible to find out who they are and order direct from them? I expect not...

:(

Raphael

Reply to
lesshaste

I've just bought some taps for bath and basin. First found the ones I liked for =A388.05 and =A3152.06 respectively on the following page :-

eventually bought the exact same taps for =A369.00 and =A3119.99 respectively at :-

saving =A351.12.

They seem considerably cheaper than their rivals on most of the things I've looked at. Took less than a week for them to arrive, were well packed and in perfect condition. Definitely worth browsing around their web-site.

Reply to
kdband