Patio Door hinges - identification, supplier or spares ?

We've a set of patio doors, with three hinges per door, in white. Each hinge comprises the mechanical hinge part, and a steel clip-on cap, painted white.

Here's an example of a "good" one:-

the problem is that on one of them the clip-on cover has rusted through, quite badly:-

the cover, the hinge itself looks fine, apart from a bit of staining from the cover, but I'm not worried about that:-

my question(s)...

Can anyone identify the hinge type / manufacturer, so that I can either buy the whole hinge and replace the cap from the new one, or try to source a replacement cap. Does anyone know of a supplier that is likely to provide spares?

As always, any help from the knowledgables always welcome.

Reply to
Mike Dodd

to tell you who they buy their fitting from.

Or have a web search for "hinges with covers" or the like.

Reply to
BigWallop

You could try DG Supplyline - I bought some multi-point locks for some timber doors from them, and they were very helpful. Their main business seems to be hardware/spare parts for plastic doors and windows.

Reply to
Bolted

or here

Phil Addison