trying to source a couple of things

in order to complete a couple of my home botch-ups I'd like to buy a:-
cornice - the type that normally finishes the top of a welsh or kitchen dresser (is it called a cornice?). Pine or something paintable. I made one of these things out of more basic mouldings some time ago but I found it to be a pig of a job. Perhaps there are some tricks to doing this that someone could tell me about?
Also 360deg hinges for a folding screen I'm making (so that all panels can fold out or in). I've seen roll-over hinges available but they don't seem to be quite the thing.
Can anyone help with this or provide a lead for a UK supplier
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.