Stainless sink suppliers

We want to change the kitchen sink. The present one is a plastic / synthetic model, that has a sink and 'a quarter' plus a draining board. The missus 'hates' it - well what SWMBO says?.. She wants a stainless steel sink with identical features.

The cut out for the present sink is 94 x 48cms [ with rounded corners], in a stone / American Granite counter top. I have been to many places around here looking for a stainless steel sink. There are lots available. BUT, they all require a larger cut out and they require almost square corners.

Making the cut out any larger, or 'squaring' the corners is a major problem, involving guys with angle grinders and LOTS of dust.

Can anyone suggest a source for stainless steel sinks that might fit into the existing cut out. Any advice much appreciated.

John Hewitt Malaga Spain

Reply to
John Hewitt