workzone heavy duty power puller model THDPP-2/2014

I bought this puller for my husband but there is no paperwork/instructions in the box. Can anyone please tell me where to get a manual or can someone scan one in for me?

Reply to
Dot

Bob Minchin

IIRC Machine mart do a very similar wire hoist to this, you may find something there...

Having said that, there is not much to know is there? Hook it between the things you want to pull, and waggle the handle. You can probably choose to pull just a single wire, or to fold the wire back and attach the other end to the puller as well, so that you pull a loop (this doubles the pulling power, at the expense of halving the pull speed)

Reply to
John Rumm

replying to John Rumm, Mervb wrote: Great advise, I think we can all understand that ..... now can any one tell me how to play the wire out, I've hooked the ratchetback but can't get it to play out.

Reply to
Mervb

These might help:

and

Workzone Heavy Duty Power Puller (XYZ393 / THDPP-1)

John Rumm

While mine can be rigged for single cable pulling (that's how I used it in the application I bought it for) it's clearly not designed to be used that way. When used as designed the tension in the fixed side of the cable holds the frame straight, but with that side disconnected it really needs a better guide to control the cable - the flimsy guide that is fitted won't last long with the angle that the cable runs in single cable mode.

Reply to
Rob Morley