Wood Preservative : cuprinol 5 Star

I have a barn I am converting to a workshop, and while the internal
cladding is off it makes sense to spray it with some sort of wood
preservative. Cuprinol 5 Star covers wet / dry rot, beetle & fungus
but is a heck of a price in quantity - does the team have any
recommendations for a more wallet friendly product available in 20/25
litre drums?
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
This any good?:
A look at the label will tell if it's got the same goodies as Cuprinol.
That said, almost all problems with wood happen when it's damp, so I'd just treat areas that are at risk of damp.
cheers, Pete.
Reply to
Pete C
20/25
This any good?:
A look at the label will tell if it's got the same goodies as Cuprinol.
That said, almost all problems with wood happen when it's damp, so I'd just treat areas that are at risk of damp.
cheers, Pete.
Thanks Pete, a useful lead
AWEM
Reply to