wood preservative

They all say to treat slotted or cut treated wood. A have not been able to find any anywhere I have looked. I used to have some years ago. A preservative is not necessarily water repellent, and should prevent bugs and fungus from growing. It should be similar to the stuff they make treated wood from. I need a brand or store name. It better not be Thompson's.

zek

Cuprinol

Reply to
dadiOH

Ask for it at your local hardware store. Most carry the copper based product which is water repellant, termite repellant, and rot rrepellant.

KC

Reply to
KC