Women

No, she wouldn't analyse to that extent.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

You can get two of them for a quid in the pound shop.

Reply to
ARW
Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

If I could have my way women would not be allowed to drive cars.

Reply to
ARW

Perhaps we should have mandatory IQ tests for certain activities. They'd have to score over 120 in order to drive and to vote. Oh - and to breed.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom
Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire
Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

"Go on, do Deformed Rabbit ... it's my favourite." - Terry Pratchett, Small Gods.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Yes yes and yes.

Imagine the future.

Reply to
ARW

Make it 100 to have a TV chat show, that should get rid of 99% of them.

Make it 40 and Loose Women would never be broadcast again.

Reply to
ARW

But it doesn?t stop women driving cars.

Reply to
Jack98

Clearly if you and I ran the country, it would be an infinitely better place for all. I suspect Boris will become PM - then promptly shit on us. I hope I'm wrong about that, but we'll see.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

We do its called a driving test. I doubt if you would pass it.

Reply to
dennis

Which country, the UK or the one you are hiding in?

Reply to
dennis

Bet he delivers brexit. He didn?t shit on london.

Reply to
Jack98

If you look at Boris's profile on Wikipedia, you will see his family background is 100% Globalist. You could probably switch his name on that page for that of one of the Rockefellers and the bio would not look the least bit out of place. Anyway, only time can tell.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

given that the UK is far too London-centric, is that really a problem?

tim

Reply to
tim...

No no and no.

No matter waht test you apply, in order to justify it you have to second guess what the future will hold.

Exactly, and imagine it RIGHT.

we are nowhere near that.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The Natural Philosopher

Dunno. Globalsits not the same as internationalist.

Britain has always been good around the world, before the EU.

But never in favour of world government

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher