Wirquin dual-flush button

Does anyone know where I can get a Wirquin dual-flush button, type MW? I have tried Total bathrooms, been waiting for weeks for them to obtain one (they supplied it in the first place!). I have also emailed the Wirquin site in France but that was a week ago and no reply as yet. I'll buy a complete replacement unit if I have to but all I really need is the buttom assembly.

Thanks in advance for any help

Bob

Reply to
Bob

"Bob" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net:

Bourne End Plumbing and Heating Supplies, Unit 6 Wessex Road, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, SL8 5EY, UK.

I know about the Wirquins because we bought one! Then found that it couldn't fit in the intended place and took it back. No idea where you are

- so might not be very useful. It is a small company - one chap seems to do all the serving.

Reply to
Rod

Thanks for that, Rod, I was beginning to think I'm the only person in the UK with a Wirquin! I'll phone the supplier you mentioned and see if he can help.

Thanks again

Bob

Reply to
Bob

"Bob" wrote in news:G_qdnS snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net:

Well - you might be! I menat ot add that this was a year or two ago so it is possible that they have moved on to other suppliers since then.

Reply to
Rod