Toilet flush replacement

Hi

The flapper valve has failed on my toilet and I am looking for a dual flush replacement kit.

In the past I have used a Wirquin JollyFill kit from B&Q but cannot find it in B&Q's online catalogue. I don't like the look of the Fluidmaster products because they seem to be single flush.

Would anyone like to recommend a suitable kit please? (to include dual flush, button, inlet and outlet parts).

Best regards

David

Reply to
DavidA

Screwfix do a decent range, at prices far less than B+Q. You need to make sure you have the right hole size - there are 2, and the height of the syphon. The height is less critical, only the smallest of cisterns are a problem with the height.

Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

Hi Alan

Thanks, I hadn't thought of Screwfix. Looks like their 'Fluidmaster Button Cable Dual Flush & Bottom Inlet' product is what I need.

Best regards

David

Reply to
DavidA

B&Q do them instore, bought one last week.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman