Wireless addition to wired alarm?

Hi, I have an existing wired alarm system, but would like to add a wireless door contact in a shed about 20' away from the building.

So I need a wireless door contact in the shed that transmits to a receiver that is wired into the existing alarm indoors.

Anyone know of such a device?

Thanks!

PS. The reason I don't want to add a wired sensor as that would entail digging up lots of concrete with drains in/under, or a low overhead cable

Reply to
Bruce Tanner

Andy Dee

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 14:06:45 +0000, Andy Dee strung together this:

*before* screwing it all to the wall as an external cavity wall can knock a few metres off the effective wireless range.
Reply to
Lurch