wireless freezer alarm

Can anyone recommend a wireless freezer alarm? The freezers are in a shed so I'm envisaging something with a sensor on a short wire to reach into the freezer, the gubbins (battery and transmitter) to sit on the freezer, and a bleep bleep bleep thing in the house (only three metres from the shed).

Actually a wired one would be OK.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I've got these:

I don't know if they will handle going through walls, but I'll go move the receiver to the far side of the house and let you know.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Watts