Alarm recommendations

I am in the market for a small 2 zone alarm system (1 door contact and 1 PIR) for my detached garage. Don't mind whether it is wired or wireless. I am in two minds whether to install one of these converter kits which allows me to add wireless PIR's to an existing wired alarm, or whether I should just install a separate alarm.
You really can't get two zone panels anymore, waste of time. For a simple to install, get a C&K, or as its known now, Honeywell 800L panel. Takes eight zones. If you search about you can get the complete kit for 100+vat, includes PIR's, bell, cable, battery etc. If you work in a commercial place, your alarm engineer will have a loads of old stuff in their garage at home, might be able to give you some gear!

Hi depends where you are if in the NW 5Star do a kit for 85 but be warned it uses an ADE optima. (replaced a perfectly good 1 yesterday) but as already stated many kits are out there. As for the radio option it will cost as much if not more.
HTH CJ